Tips on Choosing Eyeglass Frames:
- Experiment with different types of frames before the mirror. This way you will come to know what suits you the best. You can choose from different styles like modern, delicate, retro or bold.
- The color of the lens and frame must complement your complexion and eye color.
- Check the quality of the glass and make sure that it's durable. Also ensure that the glass offers maximum protection against U.V rays.
- You must feel comfortable after wearing the pair.
- The placement of nose pads must be accurate and should not give rise to patches on your skin.
Eyeglass Styles for Women:
With a fashionable outfit, pair of cool sandals and an over sized bag, you can don on a pair of trendy goggle to enhance your fashion quotient. Women wearing power lenses can opt for colorful frames for featuring their appearance. Eyewear trends are usually dominated by Gucci, D&G, Channel, Stella McCarthy, Ksubi, Hugo Boss and Ray Ban.
Over sized and angular frames of contrasting shades define the diva look. The rims are brightly colored and the lenses are either jet black, brown or of mixed shade. They have jeweled accents and glitzy embellishments over the temples. Golden frames are much popular among girls.
Women's eyeglass trends have given rise to a new kind of fashion genre. The latest collection of eyeglasses are designed with different colors that make them look smart and sexy. The other option is to go for the classic styles and retain the traditional elegance. So, what's your choice? D&G, Gucci or Ray Ban?