You spend oodles on hair styles, garments, and makeup to uplift your fashion quotient. Have you ever thought of wearing colored contacts? They are simply bewitching tools to renew your look. Changing the dark black eye color to different hues is a way to revamp your personality, without spending a lump sum. Read on to know how.
How to Buy Them?
Non-prescription lenses from reputed brands are gaining popularity today. However, there is still a question in the minds of many. Are they safe in the long run?
- The best way to ensure your safety is to visit an optometrist, and get a prescription, even for non-corrective fancy lenses.
- Imagine yourself wearing lenses of different color. Make sure the lens suits your skin undertone and eye color. Premium quality color lenses are manufactured by Acuvue 2, Colorblends, Dailies, and Freshlook.
- For a complete change of eye color, you need to wear opaque lenses. A subtle change is brought about by translucent or transparent types.
- Lenses are available as permanent or temporary types. Disposable lenses are temporary, and cheaper than the permanent ones. They last up to a month, and are good for different occasions. You can check out the websites for discount offers.
- The non-prescription brands include Calaview, ColorMaker, Azalea, Pacifica, and ColorNova. Approved by the FDA, these brands are mostly used by people who do not need vision correction. These reputed brands manufacture the best color contacts for dark eyes.
Whether you want to change your eye color, enhance, brighten, or protect your eyes from sun damage, your choice of lenses depends on your purpose.
These completely change the eye color. The hues complementing black eyes are green, blue, hazel, violet, turquoise, gray, amethyst, sapphire, and dark brown. Red is an extremely bold purchase for dark eyes. Opaque lenses completely hide the underlying dark color, and thus, is ideal for people wanting to reform their visual appeal. Within seconds, your pitch black eyeball will be transformed to baby blue, creating dramatic effects to your image. These contacts are known by popular names like theatrical or costume contact lenses.
These do not change your eye color, but enhances it. Available at inexpensive prices, such contact lenses intensify the natural tint. A visible tint in shades of light blue, aqua blue, muted green, and oceanic colors, suits dark eyes well.
If you are looking forward to brighten up your eye color, opt for these. The shimmers and sparkles render a vibrant look to the eyes. A dozen cheap lenses are available in popular categories, such as 'glow in dark' lenses, Halloween, hand-painted, and carved with special effects. You can wear such lenses irrespective of your eye color. Cheap ones are available online. Only, ensure that the manufacturer could be trusted.
These trend-setters are extremely sassy, priced at exorbitant rates. The best wear is the disposable category, with sexy pink and sultry shades. They are featured in soft shades as well. However, these do not come in cheap.
Look out for all these varieties, consider your options, and pick the color that will complement your personality and complexion. You will surely love to see yourself again and again before the mirror with those new pair of lenses.