Comfort is equally important to the looks of the boots and one should always buy boots which are a combination of comfort and fashion; rather than just buying a pair of boots because they look good. Here, are some tips on selecting the best boots and the different styles and brands which manufacture big calf boots.
There are many stores and sites which offer plus size clothing for women. However, there are very few stores when it comes to big calf boots. So, ladies looking for boots for larger calves will have to work harder, to find the boots which fit them. Here are some tips that will help you to buy the perfect pair of boots suitable for your calves.
- Using a measuring tape, note down the circumference of the calf where it is the widest. Use this measurement as a guide when shopping online or at a store. If your size falls between two sizes, then go for the larger size.
- Look on popular sites which have a good selection of the boots for large calves. There are some sites which have a good range of the boots for big sized calves, and give all the product details.
- Go for a pair of sheepskin boots, as this material gives more room for your calves.
- If you find a good pair of leather boots with panels you like, talk to the shoemaker to expand the boots to fit them to your size. Other materials like suede and leather are also a good option as they last longer. However, if you are looking for rain boots, then go for rubber or a similar material.
- If you are buying wide calf boots from a store then make sure that the boots slips in easily and fits you well. Do not try to stuff your legs by sucking in your calves. Also, don't try to tug hard at the zip. Avoid buying shoes which don't fit you easily. You don't want to spend your money on buying tight and uncomfortable shoes.
Styles of Boots for Large Calves
There are many women's boots which come with zips and laces that can be adjusted to the calf size. Many of these boots come with very comfortable materials. Given below, are the different styles of the big calf boots, from which you can select according to your comfort and style.
Knit boots are great for winters. They easily fit wide calves and keep the legs warm too. They are crafted from leather for the foot part and the rest is made of knit fabric. This makes them comfortable and warm. These are great looking casual boots and you can wear them indoors or outdoors.
Search online for big calf boots, and you will find many varieties which will match the measurements of your calves. Also, details like material, seam designs and heel size are mentioned about the boots. This way you can buy high heel boots for big-sized calves, in the material and style which you like. So check all the features of the boots, and shop according to your comfort and fashion need.