"Strangely enough, I really think that shoes are a communication tool between people.""Shoes are made to protect the feet from thorns and pebbles", give out this spartan-inspired statement and Salvatore Ferragamo will be spinning in his grave. Shoes are allegory of glamor, wit, status, sex appeal, style, and success. The wearer may choose to keep mum but his shoes will do all the talking for him. A shoe's power can be likened to that of an alchemist; it has the potentiality of transforming its wearer into someone desirable or venerable. Ask Cinderella and she will swear by its covetable appeal.
― Christian Louboutin
For some they are the harbinger of adolescence - remember the time when you got your first pair of vertigo-inducing stilettos? Or the time when your parents gifted you those polished leather shoes for your first ever prom night? Your ear-tearing cry of excitement might have probably deprived your parents of their hearing sense temporarily. But such moments are precious and so are the shoes.
From the humble wooden clogs to red lacquered soles, shoes have come a long way. Allow us now to take you to this amazing online world of shoes through the following options.
1. ZapposThis online shoe extravaganza has an incredible inventory of women's, men's, and children's shoes. With that startling range of footwear, you will probably wound up buying more pairs than you had originally intended. Hold your hearts ladies and gents, it offers 365 day return policy! What more could you ask for! Zappos' shoe width selection is another likable aspect as it means you can find a pair which will fit as if they were personally crafted to add distinction to your feet.
2. OnlineshoesAnother shoe wonder in the online arena, onlineshoes offers an impressive panoply of selection for men, women and kids. It offers a specialty shoeline that includes adjustable, waterproof, and eco-friendly shoe options across all the three categories, with some extra features for adult ones. It provides an unfussy browsing experience that brings about your ultimate rendezvous with the shoe style of your choice. Free shipping and exchanges should incentivize you toward this website.
3. SHOES.comExpect to have more shoe styles than you can shake a stick at, at Shoes.com. With a 60-day return policy and that too without having to shell out few extra dollars (of course, if you do that within the time period), you are at ease, in case the pair you ordered for isn't your size. From solemn and elegant office-inspired shoes to athletic shoes for serious runners, shoes.com ensures that your footwear requirements are attended and mollycoddled.
4. 6PM.COMShoe-addicts, this is the place for your feet decadence. With that maddening shoe selection, you can adorn your feet in all possible footwear choices your mind can think of. Spruce up your ensemble like a diva or dapper with trend-driven styles at jaw-dropping prices with 6PM.com. With good size and width choices, there's everything for everyone. However, there is one little hiccup - it does not offer free exchanges or returns, so you will need to make a perfect purchase for yourself as it is like passing a rubicon, you can't come back and undo your choice!
5. DSWThis chic uber hot online destination of shoes will make you go off your trolley, for you will find all the lovable and some of the most covetable designer labels that will scream style and luxury. This modish mansion of shoes maintains a maddening collection of droolworthy styles like pumps, heels, wedges, boots, comfort shoes, etc. And if you thought this website only ministered to the extravagant tastes of the affluent, then you are wrong. There's a clearance section that offers styles in the discount range of $20 to $50% for women with equally exciting discount offers in men's and kids' section. Plus there's a 60-day return policy and free exchanges, you are so going to be in love with it.
6. Macy'sNow now, you just cannot slip up on this powerhouse online shoe store. Macy's is identical in connotation of style, quality, and variety. If you are after trend-driven and quality-loaded shoe collection, then Macy's blinding line-up of shoes definitely deserves your consciousness. From indulging yourself with outstanding pumps for your boardroom brainstorming to lavishing your man with dapper perfect dress shoes, to pampering your little one with furry slippers, there are goodies for all members of the family. However, there's no free shipping unless you buy a pair above $99, so you will be paying more in this case, but that'll be worth your cabbage.
7. Foot LockerFoot Locker is a reliable source for athletic shoes and has been a favorite with many for thirty years. Foot Locker offers an impressive collection of sport shoes, running shoes, training shoes, casual shoes, etc. along with characteristic shoes like cheer and lacrosse for women, and wrestling and skate in a wide range of size selections and widths. It also has a good lineup of sport shoes for kids and infants with stonking brand and color options to choose from. All of this is rightly supplemented by free-shipping and hassle-free return policy.
Website: Foot Locker
8. Famous FootwearFrom sensual stilettos to robust athletic shoes, Famous Footwear makes sure all your footwear needs are well tended. They have en vogue selection of shoe styles as well as sale that is too delicious to pass up! Oh and yes, not to miss, their clearance sale that'll bag you some fetching pair of shoes. Despite good bargains, what this online shoeware purveyor lacks is extensive selection of shoes like other giants. Well, there's a hitch in their shipping policy - you can avail of free shipping only if you have bankrolled a certain amount in a year. However, shipping charges won't make you cough up extra dollars and there's a 30-day return policy, overall, it makes a good choice.
Website: Famous Footwear